Sunday, July 26, 2009

Drew's First Trip to the Beach






I don't know how many of you are familiar with the Pacific Northwest and the Pacific Ocean in that area, but all you need to know is that it is REALLY COLD! Add in cloudy weather with lower temperatures and that is Drew's first experience at the beach. Josh, Drew, and I were with my parents and my brother Daren's family at Ocean Shores. Daren also had 2 little ones, Jude and Lily, 13 month old twins, that had never been to the ocean. It was fun to see all their first reactions. Drew wasn't sure what we had done to him. Sand and him were not instant friends! But we gave him some time to get used to it, and then the fun began! Jude on the other hand, couldn't get enough sand! :) And I'll let the pictures speak for themselves once we tried to get Drew in the water!! Priceless!!

1 comment:

The Hansen Family said...

YOU UPDATED!!! THis is the best day Eh-ver! Keep it coming! SOoo cute!