Sunday, August 9, 2009

S'mores, S'mores, S'mores!






Who doesn't love a s'more?! There's chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows. What's NOT to love? We had a bonfire out behind my parents' house quite a few nights during our stay in Washington. There is something so relaxing and peaceful about sitting around a bonfire. Josh especially loved making fires with grandpa and eating roasted marshmallows and hot dogs. He wanted to do it every night, of course! Every little boy's dream come true! And every grandpa's dream come true too! My dad loved having bonfires just as much as Josh did, maybe even more. And what was even better, they slept outside in the tent together after enjoying a good bonfire. I hope all these memories stay with Josh as he grows older. We had so much fun!

3 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

I want a smore! Bring me one already, geeze!

The Mounts said...

how cute!!! I love that pic of your dad and josh!

Carol said...

I love these pictures!! Also enjoyed the chronological update of the Hixson family. Can't believe how fast time flies...seems like only yesterday I was at your wedding in Portland. Good luck to you guys!
Love ya'!!

The Wevers