Saturday, May 9, 2009

Long Awaited Graduation-Yeah!






Graduation has finally arrived!! We are so excited for this day because that means Jeremy is finally done.....with this part, anyway. All I have to say is that I am so proud of my husband for accomplishing his educational goals and finding something that he will enjoy as a career. I do realize this isn't the end of the student life road for us since Jer has developed a insatiable fascination with oral surgery, but we are definitely on our way. I just have to remember to take one day at a time and that everything will work out just great!
Jeremy's mom was able to join us for the festivities, and I think it's safe to say she is one proud mama! And I know our 2 boys are young, but I think it was good for Josh to see his daddy graduate as well. Nothing more inspiring to a young child than for them to see their hero do something honorable and great. Now you may call my honey.......Doctor Jeremy Hixson! :)

No comments: